If you apply for temporary worker – international agreement visa then the following process will be performed:
- Reference number of your sponsorship certificate
- This is to prove that you can support yourself that you have a bank balance for 3 months before you apply
Work covered by International law
- Covered by the GATS.
- Similar agreements which are covered by the UK and other countries.
- For an international organization or overseas government.
- As an employee of an international organization as a private servant in the diplomatic household or an employee of the household.
This unique sponsorship certificate reference number that holds all the information about you and your job. Your sponsor will be responsible for your certificate of sponsorship. Your all information are available on the certificate of sponsorship.
If you are applying for the temporary worker visa then use the guidance details for the visa under the complete details of the policy.
If you need the complete details for application of the Temporary worker visa then details are given in below link
Extend your Visa
If you are willing to avail the visa there is also an extension for this visa available you need to include any dependent for your current visa who have turned to 18 during your stay.
You can also apply for extending your visa up to more than to 2 years at the time you stay maximum for 6 years:
Complete details for the private diplomatic household and servant you can apply to independent professional to stay in the UK for a maximum of 6 months and 12 month period. For more information check the link