EU Blue Card for Sweden permits are highly educated skilled professionals from non-EU countries to come to Sweden for work and living. They can explore the wide range of career opportunities accessible in Sweden. BlueCard is almost similar to the US Green card.
- Master's degree.
- 5 years of work experience.
- You need to have an employment contract.
- Employment contract for a period equal to or more than one year.
- It is basically a temporary work and residence permit for 2 years that can be renewed as per the duration of your employment contract, under the same conditions.
- Immediate family unification.
- Visa holder and his family members have the right to travel to and from the EUcountries.
Visa Application Fee
- EU Blue Card – Sweden: 140.00 Euro
- Renewal: 100.00 Euro
Disclaimer: Embassy charges may change without prior notice.