Now the new system applied to manage people that how they can apply for a program called Express Entry.
Immigrated as a Skilled Worker by using Express Entry
For skilled immigrants live as a permanent resident based on the ability to live permanent in Canada and our economy gives a part for them. To manage people with skilled work experience program who applying for immigration to Canada this system is called Express Entry.
Work of Express Entry
An Express Entry system provide you overview about filling your online profile and how to apply for permanent residency.
Become a Candidate
Get the entry in Express Entry pool, your eligibility criteria and what you need to add in your profile that include you in the express entry pool.
More details about express entry are given in detail check the link for complete line by line information
Assessment Form Download
Skilled Work Experience
Your work experience need
- One year continuous experience (1560 hours total /30 hours per week) and also part time experience amount should be equal.
- Only paid work will be count (unpaid internships, volunteer work not be included).
- Meet the requirements of Language level should have minimum for Canadian language benchmark, and
- Take a test which approved by citizenship and immigration of Canada (CIC) meet your level for speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Your eligibility will be count when you must show the requirement of language test result after the successful completion of express entry profile. The result of your test not old more than two years on the day when you applying for permanent residency.
Diploma and certificate of Canadian secondary high school.
Selection factor according to your skills
If you meet all other requirements condition then your application based on the selection for the federal skilled worker.
- You're English and/ or French language.
- Your education and work experience.
- Offer for some valid job
Details are also available at the link below.