Qatar announced a large number of jobs in different multiple categories, golden opportunity for all Pakistanis to work in Qatar mega projects according to their work profession in various fields. All information mentioned below.
Visas for the posts:
- Project manager (vacancies 05)
- Project manager MEP (vacancies 05)
- Manager steel fabrication yard (vacancies 03)
- Site engineer electrical (vacancies 10)
- Site engineer mechanical (vacancies 10)
- Site supervisor electrical (vacancies 15)
- Site supervisor mechanical (vacancies 15)
- Foremen electrical (vacancies 20)
- Foreman mechanical (vacancies 20)
- Mason (vacancies 150)
- Carpenter (vacancies 200)
- Pipe fitter (vacancies 250)
- Plumber (vacancies 250)
- Duct fitter (vacancies 250)
- Electricians (vacancies 400)
- Welders (vacancies 50)
- Facilities will be applied according to Qatar labour law
Qualification & experience:
Qualification and experience briefly discussed in newspaper add, the deserving persons can see all information according to their work designation.
- Educational and experience documents
- A valid passport
- CNIC card
How to Apply
Interviews are in process, the applicants have to reach office with all above documents respectively.
Scholarshipsandvisas.com only gathers the information from relevant sources for its valuable users. Therefore, scholarshipsandvisas.com reiterates and requests its valued users to be very careful while performing financial transactions, as scholarshipsandvisas.com will not at all be responsible if our valued users experience a mishap including scam or fraud.