EU Blue Card for Sweden permits are highly educated skilled professionals from non-EU countries to come to Sweden for work and living. They can explore the wide range of career opportunities accessible in Sweden. BlueCard is almost similar to the US Green card.
- Master's degree.
- 5 years of work experience.
- You need to have an employment contract.
- Employment contract for a period equal to or more than one year.
- It is basically a temporary work and residence permit for 2 years that can be renewed as per the duration of your employment contract, under the same conditions.
- Immediate family unification.
- Visa holder and his family members have the right to travel to and from the EUcountries.
Visa Application Fee
- EU Blue Card – Sweden: 140.00 Euro
- Renewal: 100.00 Euro
Disclaimer: Embassy charges may change without prior notice.
Scholarshipsandvisas.com only gathers the information from relevant sources for its valuable users. Therefore, scholarshipsandvisas.com reiterates and requests its valued users to be very careful while performing financial transactions, as scholarshipsandvisas.com will not at all be responsible if our valued users experience a mishap including scam or fraud.