HEC has announced different scholarships for Pakistanis under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for 2018-2019. The scholarships are launched by Hungaricum Government for undergraduates, Masters and PhD studies in selected subjects under Higher Education and Exchange Programme. The scholarships opportunity will be given to all thosecandidates who have good academics, worth of research proposal, interest of candidate and its ultimate impact on the Pakistan’s development. Higher Education Commission and Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary are managing this programme. For eligibility Criteria and other info, please visit the website of Higher Education Commission (www.hec.gov.pk).
- All the interested candidates are advised to please go through detailed instructions before applying for any scholarship.
- Only online submission of application will be considered, so, all the applicants are requested to please visit the official website of HEC for online form. No hard copy is required at this point, however, all candidates must print the onlinesubmitted forms for their record.
- To apply online, the link is eportal.hec.gov.ok/arl. Attach the original deposit slip of Rs. 300 through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, H-9, Islamabad. Only HBL online banks are reserved to make payment to HEC from any branch of Pakistan. Once you submit the application, take a print of it and have it signed by your employer (in case of employed).
- Candidate will be required to apply online at the Hungarian website and get the form printed after applying for the record purpose. The link of website can be taken from HEC website.
- No incomplete applications will be entertained. Likewise, applications received after the due date will be considered rejected. The decision taken by HEC for recommendation will be final. Those applicants who could not apply online through above two websites will not be able to get nominated for any further processing. So, all candidates are requested to must apply on both websites.
- Those candidates who have already nominated for this scholarship are not eligible. Similarly, candidates availing any other HEC scholarship cannot avail this scholarship. Result awaited candidates are also not eligible.
- If the candidates will be successful to get this scholarship, he/she must sign a bond agreement and will not be able to withdraw from scholarship.
- Last date for online application submission is 31stJanuary 2018.
All the applicants are requested to please confirm their degree’s accreditation from their respective councils i.e. PEC, PMDC etc. before applying for scholarship. Those applicants who decline HEC nomination will be barred for five years to get any HEC scholarship.