The Pakistan Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced INDIGENOUS Scholarships for M.phil and PhD Scholars. It invites application from all the Pakistan nationals’ outstanding students to pursue higher education in any of the HES recognized universities or degree awarding institutions. The scholarship is for the academic year of 2015-16 for M.phil and PhD in all academic fields or disciplines. It is a fully funded scholarship from the government of Pakistan.
- Applicants having Pakistan or AJK nationality are eligible for the scholarship.
- 16 years education with no 3rd division or D grade in the entire academic is mandatory for Ms/M.Phil.
- 3 CGPA, in semester system and 1st division in annual system in Ms/M.phil is mandatory for applicants applying for PhD.
- 40 years for regular faculty members and 35 years for all other applicants is the maximum age limit at the closing date of application.
- Candidates availing any other HEC or government scholarship are not eligible for the scholarship.
Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials, CNIC, Domicile, and one passport size photograph along with the original band receipt of Rs.500 in favour of Director General Finance HEC should reach the Head office HEC Islamabad on or before 15/12/2015.