Here is a great opportunity for all the Pakistanis. Check out below mentioned requirements and eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have 16 years of education for MS leading to PhD and 18 years education for PhD.
- For engineering degree applicant must provide registration certificate with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Maximum two second divisions throughout academic career.
- Those already availing HEC scholarships (other then need based) are not eligible to apply.
Following documents are required
- Attested photocopies of educational testimonials.
- Attested copies of CNIC and domicile.
- Purpose of interest in higher studies.
- Copy of PEC Registration.
- Copy of GAT/GRE/ILETS/TOEFL
- Research proposal, abstract
- In service applicants (Government Employees) need to apply through proper channel.
- Germany, Italy, Belgium, Hong Kong, Turkey, France, South Korea, China, USA, UK, Canada and Australia
- Provided By HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION, Pakistan
- Only Pakistani Nationals