One of the leading university of Pakistan, The Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad has offered HEC funded scholarships for the Pakistani and AJK nationals. These scholarships are offered in the disciplines Economics, International Relations, Anthropology, Archeology and DSS. Please read below given advertisement carefully.
Great opportunity for talented Pakistani students to study in the Lahore School of Economics. Lahore School of Economics Offered need -based scholarships. These scholarships are for undergraduate degree level for the academic year 2015-2016. These scholarships are available in the field of economics, business and social sciences. These scholarships will cover 50% of the tuition fee. The student must have at least 80% marks in six subjects of O level or 80% marks in Matric Examination. The student has to maintain 3.5 GPA to avail the scholarship, in case the GPA drops to 3.0 then there will be reduction in the scholarship. If the GPA drops to below 3.0 then the student will not be eligible to avail the scholarship. 15th July is the last date for application.
Here is a great opportunity for all the Pakistanis. Check out below mentioned requirements and eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have 16 years of education for MS leading to PhD and 18 years education for PhD.
- For engineering degree applicant must provide registration certificate with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Maximum two second divisions throughout academic career.
- Those already availing HEC scholarships (other then need based) are not eligible to apply.
Following documents are required
- Attested photocopies of educational testimonials.
- Attested copies of CNIC and domicile.
- Purpose of interest in higher studies.
- Copy of PEC Registration.
- Copy of GAT/GRE/ILETS/TOEFL
- Research proposal, abstract
- In service applicants (Government Employees) need to apply through proper channel.