Entrepreneur visa application required the following terms:
- If you are eager to set up or run a business in the UK.
- If you are meet the other requirements eligibility.
How long you can get the visa
For traveling, you need to apply earliest 3 months before. Get decision about your visa within 3 weeks.
Check the guide processing times to find out the visa process that how long time getting a visa in your country.
Knowledge of English Required
You must prove that your knowledge of English language before you apply:
You need to prove your English Knowledge by either:
- An approved English language test passed with the level of B1 in listening, writing, reading and speaking.
- Having qualified academic English qualification was taught by UK degree or an equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree or master degree.
You must able to meet the requirement of English language. You need to check the full guidance in details in link gives at the bottom of this page.
Documents needed before you apply
- Valid travel identification documents with a current passport.
- Evidence of your investment fund.
- Plan of your business.
- Evidence provide for supporting yourself when you need to stay
- The proof requirement of an English language.
How to apply and what you need
You must apply for the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa.
You will need to provide fingerprints and photograph to the visa center this is as part of your application.
If you want to extend your visa then you should apply before your current visa expires extension of visa only gives on the basis of your eligibility requirements. You have to prove that you are working as a self-employed or entrepreneur.
In this link where I prefer to you for all enthusiast and an eager candidate who want to set up a business in UK complete visa information available in the given link which may help you for the process of your Entrepreneur visa for more visit, the link gives below.