Applying for permanent residency visa under the Federal Skilled Trade (FST), Canadian Experience Class (CEC) programs and Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) you must have to create the Express Entry Profile before you are invited to apply.
Note: for this type of visas and programs, territories and states use a specific portion of the provincial nominee program (PNP) to nominate a candidate for the express entry.
Determine the Criteria of Your Eligibility
Streams for eligibility requirements of each province and territory nomination and guidelines for their PNP can be changed without informing to the candidate. For the most up to date information about the roles of application of different provinces and territories available on this site.
Under the Non-Express Entry Stream nomination:
- Your application on the basis of paper-based process, and
- If the territory and province mention you eligible and nominates you, then you are able to send the application for citizenship and immigration for Canada (CIC).
If you under the nominated territory and province Express entry stream:
- You must meet with their requirements, and
- Meeting with minimum criteria which are defined for Express Entry
- Meeting the requirements includes at least one of the immigration programs covers.
For more information about eligibility criteria you can use online tool which provides you complete information, if you are invited permanent residence application then you have to submit an online application for CIC.
Check the link for how to come Canada
How to Apply for the PNP
- Apply to the territory and province for nomination,
- If you are nominated by the territory or province then apply for the CIC permanent residence.
Complete your Express Entry stream profile and you must meet the minimum criteria for express entry.
For more details visit the link for complete information about this visa.