Sweden Dependent Visa is planned for close relatives of family members who have a legitimate Sweden Citizenship or hold Permanent Swedish Residence Permit.
The family member must be above the age of 18 years close relatives must have Sweden Dependent Visa or Sweden Residence Permit as a dependent of the family member to go to Sweden.
Close Relatives are:
♦ Visa applicant should be/or intend to become a spouse or lawful spouse
♦ Children under 18 years and their parents
Note: Additional close dependents are permitted on providing an evidence that confirms the applicant as a major dependent on the family member who is going to or is inside Sweden
Documents Required from Applicant
Every visa applicant for Sweden Dependent Visa must provide the following documents:
♦ A valid Passport.
♦ Civic Registration or Family Certificate of the family member, if he is already living in Sweden.
♦ Sponsorship from the main applicant.
Requirements for Family Member
- A Family member is qualified to take independents are under 18 years of age.
- A Family member who urges to bring dependents to Sweden must be a Swedish citizen holds the permanent residence permit in Sweden.
- A holder of Permanent Residence Permit or citizens of Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Norway can bring their dependents to Sweden if the family member is another close relative.
- A valid e-mail address is also required.
The Family Member of the dependent must provide a document to prove that he/she has a work related normal income.
How to Apply
Visa Fee & Processing Time
Application fees for residence permits is different for adults and children under 18
- Adults: PKR 23106.00
- Children under 18: takePKR 11553.00.
- Visa Processing Time: Depends on how long the Swedish Embassy takes for processing visa.
Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.