Queen Marry University is the world known university due to its education. Every year, it offers scholarships for the students in the world. For the upcoming year, Queen Mary University of London is offering 36 partial -scholarships for Pakistani students who wish to take admission in PhD.
Good news is that the scholarship will cover full tuition fees along with the stipend of £9000 to bear the student’s living expenses.This is the partial support provided by the university to help the student, but this amount is not enough to secure UK visa and to carry on the study at QMUL. Hence, the student will need extra amount to manage its living expense and to continue his/her studies. There are many other requirements set by QMUL that can be seen at their official website.
- Scholarships are provided to the students in different fields i.e.
- School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Engineering and Materials Science
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- School of Business and Management
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of Geography
- School of Languages Linguistics and Film
- School of Law (Law and/or Centre for Commercial Law Studies)
How to Apply for Scholarship
- All the interested students are directed to please first visit HEC website and send application to HEC Pakistan through their Faculty Development Programme or 90% Overseas Scholarship Scheme.
- This scholarship scheme announces different updates calls for students, so all the interested scholars are requested to check their website regularly.
- All the interested students must contact the relevant school to get scholarships as the university cordially welcome their researchproposals.
- HEC has their own selection criteria, like the merit of candidate and the need of particular research in Pakistan. For complete details, please visit HEC official website (www.hec.gov.pk)
- After submitting application to HEC, all the applicants must apply on QMUL website for further processing. Applications must submit online through QMUL website. All the information related to research scholarships is available on website.
- Successful candidates applied at HEC will be contacted in three to four months after the date of their application.