The Chancellor's International Scholarships are distributed yearly by means of a consolidated postgraduate exploration grant rivalry and are interested in every single abroad understudy in any order offered at Warwick.
College of Warwick, UK
Level/Field of study: PhD program in any control offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships:
Target bunch: Understudies named "abroad" understudies for expenses purposes
Grant esteem/considerations/term: Honors made for passage in Autumn 2017 will incorporate both of the accompanying:
• The full installment of abroad educational cost charges (worth up to £19,740 at 16/17 rates, this figure is liable to increment with swelling for 2017/18)
• An upkeep stipend in accordance with RCUK rates (temporary £14,539* for full time honor holders in 2017/18)
• Length of subsidizing: 3.5 years unless you are as of now in your first year of study when you apply then the length of financing will be lessened in like manner
• Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship should likewise be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to start in October 2017;
• Students right now selected on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of enlistment as it were.
• Applicants must hope to be "abroad" understudies for expenses purposes, however there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants might be from any control at Warwick.
New Student can apply for the Chancellor's International Scholarship by finishing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application structure. On the off chance that you are qualified for this grant you will be inquired as to whether you might want to be considered for financing as a component of your application to the University. The due date for applications is 23:59pm (GMT) on 18 January 2017.
It is imperative to peruse the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official site (join found underneath) for point by point data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/gsp/scholarship/typesoffunding/chancellorsinternational/