The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) give completely subsidized graduate degree study to people who unmistakably exhibit scholarly and proficient fabulousness and a profound responsibility to driving constructive social change in their groups.
Host Universities in China, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, UK and United States
Level/Field of study:
Graduate degree Program in the accompanying ranges:
- • Communications and Media
- • Culture, History and Society
- • Development Studies
- Education Management and Leadership
- Environment and Natural Resource Management
- Human Rights and/or Gender Studies
- Law (counting Human Rights law)
- Politics and International Studies
- Public Health and Health Management
- Public Policy and Administration
- Social Work and Social Policy
The honors are accessible to subjects of the accompanying nations: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
CSLA grantees get full subsidizing for their degree ponders, including convenience and go to the CSLA summer school before their studies, return go to their host college, a living stipend for the term of their studies, educational cost charges and medical coverage, a little store for expert improvement, and go to grantee gatherings.
Candidates must meet the accompanying criteria:
- be a native of a qualified nation
- show development, adaptability, and common society initiative potential
- have capability in the dialect of guideline (English, German, or French) at a level required for affirmation by accomplice colleges, as prove by institutionalized dialect test scores
- have the capacity to take an interest in a concentrated scholarly written work program in July or August 2017 and begin their degree program in August or September 2017
- have the capacity to get and keep up a visa or study license as required by the host nation
- show an unmistakable duty to come back to their nation of origin or district to keep supporting open society advancement
Intrigued candidates must finish and present an online or paper CSLA application in English to be considered for CSLA support. It would be ideal if you take note of that a few colleges require a different application for graduate learn at that establishment. In these cases, Open Society will inform competitors and help with the college application process. Due date is 15 September 2016.
It is vital to visit the official site (join found beneath) to get to the application structure and for point by point data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
- Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan